• RINO extraction

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Fri Mar 22 13:51:33 2024
    The RINOs are coordinating their efforts to stick us with a Democrat house of representatives ahead of Trump's re-election campaign. They Democrats have every intention of being in control of the house ahead of the election so that they can control the outcome with last-minute BS maneuvers. Probably they'll try to disqualify Trump, and/or do other idiotic things.

US Rep Ken Buck retired early, and he told Axios that "there will be a few more and the names will surprise you." Then the very next day (today) comes the resignation of US Rep Mike Gallagher.

And while all this is going on, MTG is filing a motion to vacate the house speaker (Johnson) because that weasel voted to fund the gov instead of letting it shut down, despite the ridiculous Democrat border crisis.

I wish someone would do something about the GOP because there are a lot of good reps who want to save the country but the Democrats won't let it happen.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Mar 23 08:17:12 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

I wish someone would do something about the GOP because there are a lot
    of good reps who want to save the country but the Democrats won't let
    it happen.

The problem is that there are no Republicans or Democrats. Those are meaningless labels now. There are only Uniparty members and people opposed to the Uniparty.

We can't "do something about the GOP" because it no longer exists.

Vote person, not party.

... Kinky: Using A Feather. Sick: Using The Whole Chicken
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Mar 23 07:35:44 2024
    I wish someone would do something about the GOP because there are a l of good reps who want to save the country but the Democrats won't let it happen.

The problem is that there are no Republicans or Democrats. Those are meaningless labels now. There are only Uniparty members and people opposed to the Uniparty.

We can't "do something about the GOP" because it no longer exists.

Vote person, not party.

I'll do that, but as long as the person isn't a Democrat. I get it about the Uniparty, but something needs to be done about it. It's true that RINOs are colluding with Democrats, but we shouldn't just accept the Uniparty for what it is. We should fight it.

If my church said "We're going to start doing Satanic rituals on Saturdays," I wouldn't accept that. I'd fight it.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Mar 24 08:04:44 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

I'll do that, but as long as the person isn't a Democrat.

And that's one thing that everyone needs to guard against in the future.

The Elitists like to take a successful organization and infiltrate it. Ruining it from the inside and leaving the outside looking "good".

I know too many older people who continue to vote Democrat - because they always voted Democrat and their parents voted Democrat. And they still believe all the propaganda around the Democrats.

I get it
    about the Uniparty, but something needs to be done about it. It's true that RINOs are colluding with Democrats, but we shouldn't just accept
    the Uniparty for what it is. We should fight it.

We are. By electing candidates who are **not** part of the Uniparty. We know that pretty much every Democrat is there. But many Republicans are in the Uniparty as well.

Maybe Lara Trump can turn the Republican Party around. I don't know. But I will continue to vote person, no party no matter what.

... Any sufficiently advanced technology looks like magic.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Mar 24 12:16:47 2024
    We are. By electing candidates who are **not** part of the Uniparty.
    We know that pretty much every Democrat is there. But many Republicans are in the Uniparty as well.

Maybe Lara Trump can turn the Republican Party around. I don't know.
    But I will continue to vote person, no party no matter what.

It looks like the RNC is in good hands now. I hope Whatley & Lara Trump are ambitious enough to repair the party nationwide. I'm eager to see what they do for us.

I'm still taking your advice though. The Republican label isn't good enough when/if there are 3 parties in a race.