• Molinaro Clear

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Fri Mar 22 16:34:18 2024
    I've been trashing the US rep for my district, Marc Molinaro, quite a bit, due to his lackluster performance and due to a couple of poor voting choices that he made, but now I take it all back..

I no longer believe he's a RINO because there's anti-Marc Molinaro ads airing on TV. Why would the Democrats do that if he's one of theirs?

The ad is hilariously stupid too: "I'm a veteran and I don't appreciate Marc Molinaro giving tax breaks to corporations."

It's the same stupid crap they said about Trump. This style of idiotic rhetoric appeals to idiots who think that tax breaks for corporations is a bad thing, or that the issue overrides more important issues like 23 new voting districts worth of illegal immigrants.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Mar 23 08:17:12 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

I've been trashing the US rep for my district, Marc Molinaro, quite a
    bit, due to his lackluster performance and due to a couple of poor
    voting choices that he made, but now I take it all back..

I no longer believe he's a RINO because there's anti-Marc Molinaro ads airing on TV. Why would the Democrats do that if he's one of theirs?

My $0.02: Don't believe the propaganda. Remember that there are no Democrats or Republicans. There's the Uniparty and everyone else. And they WOULD stage false ads to make their RINO plant look better.

I'll give you an extra $0.02: Never listen to the ads. Always look solely at what they say and how they vote. They can't hide or spin that.

... Today is a good day to bribe a high--ranking official.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Mar 23 07:32:25 2024
    I no longer believe he's a RINO because there's anti-Marc Molinaro ad airing on TV. Why would the Democrats do that if he's one of theirs?

My $0.02: Don't believe the propaganda. Remember that there are no Democrats or Republicans. There's the Uniparty and everyone else. And they WOULD stage false ads to make their RINO plant look better.

I'll give you an extra $0.02: Never listen to the ads. Always look
    solely at what they say and how they vote. They can't hide or spin that.

That's good advice. You're right; they are making their RINO plant look better! And I almost fell for it.

I'll still vote for that POS though, because unfortunately there's no such thing as primaries anymore.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)