• Tipping Comp this season ?

From The Magician@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Mon Jan 31 12:17:08 2022
    Just checking in to see if I can back Sn Tellins to lost by 1 every week and Wiggin to win by 30pts each week :D

TM
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
    * Origin: SportNet Gateway Site (24:150/2)
  • From Gordon Murray@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Wed Feb 9 14:38:00 2022
    On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 8:17:09 PM UTC, The Magician wrote:
    Just checking in to see if I can back Sn Tellins to lost by 1 every week and Wiggin to win by 30pts each week :D

TM

Not looking good, Madge

:-(
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
  • From The Magician@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Wed Feb 9 23:33:47 2022
    On Wednesday, 9 February 2022 at 22:38:02 UTC, gordon...@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

TM
    Not looking good, Madge

yeh its fair enough Gordon , its a lot of work to run it, end of an era :D Cheers for many laughs along the way lol
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
  • From Lloyd Barkham@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Thu Feb 10 13:05:07 2022
    The Magician <aitkensrowie@hotmail.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, 9 February 2022 at 22:38:02 UTC, gordon...@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
    Just checking in to see if I can back Sn Tellins to lost by 1 every
    week and Wiggin to win by 30pts each week :D

TM
    Not looking good, Madge

yeh its fair enough Gordon , its a lot of work to run it, end of an era
    :D Cheers for many laughs along the way lol

Hi all!!

Sorry, but IrCOve decided with great reluctance not to carry on running the Tipping Comp! We have had to deal with some life changing family problems
    over the past 18-24 months and I canrCOt really devote the time anymore!

ItrCOs been a pleasure to be part of the Tipping Comp since itrCOs inception and to run it over the past few years.

Thanks for everything.

Lloyd
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
  • From Stephen Foster@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Thu Feb 10 09:08:09 2022
    On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 1:05:09 PM UTC, Lloyd Barkham wrote:
    The Magician <aitken...@hotmail.com> wrote:

TM
    Not looking good, Madge

Hi all!!

Sorry, but IrCOve decided with great reluctance not to carry on running the Tipping Comp! We have had to deal with some life changing family problems over the past 18-24 months and I canrCOt really devote the time anymore!

ItrCOs been a pleasure to be part of the Tipping Comp since itrCOs inception and to run it over the past few years.

Thanks for everything.

Lloyd
    hello Lloyd,
    thank you for all you've done over the last few years as it's been hard enough coping with the fixtures/forum as well as having family issues to contend with.
    I doff my cap to you sir.
    I don't know if you noticed but 'stefos' (me) dropped out April last year as I managed to get sepsis and ended up on the high dependency ward where my wife was called in to say a last goodbye.
    Anyway, survive I did but unfortunately it's accelerated my MS condition and I can't use the mouse any more so I would have found it difficult keeping up anyway.
    Every cloud and all that.
    Thanks once again for your past efforts
    s
    Regards, Stephen (stefos 30)
    dictated using speech recognition software
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
  • From Lloyd Barkham@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Thu Feb 10 19:36:19 2022
    Stephen Foster <ste.foster30@gmail.com> wrote:
    Just checking in to see if I can back Sn Tellins to lost by 1 every >>>>> week and Wiggin to win by 30pts each week :D

TM
    Not looking good, Madge

yeh its fair enough Gordon , its a lot of work to run it, end of an era >>> :D Cheers for many laughs along the way lol

Hi all!!

Sorry, but IrCOve decided with great reluctance not to carry on running the >> Tipping Comp! We have had to deal with some life changing family problems >> over the past 18-24 months and I canrCOt really devote the time anymore!

ItrCOs been a pleasure to be part of the Tipping Comp since itrCOs inception
    and to run it over the past few years.

Thanks for everything.

Lloyd
    hello Lloyd,
    thank you for all you've done over the last few years as it's been hard enough coping with the fixtures/forum as well as having family issues to contend with.
    I doff my cap to you sir.

I don't know if you noticed but 'stefos' (me) dropped out April last year
    as I managed to get sepsis and ended up on the high dependency ward where
    my wife was called in to say a last goodbye.
    Anyway, survive I did but unfortunately it's accelerated my MS condition
    and I can't use the mouse any more so I would have found it difficult keeping up anyway.
    Every cloud and all that.

Thanks once again for your past efforts
    s
    Regards, Stephen (stefos 30)

dictated using speech recognition software

So sorry to hear that, Stephen! I hope you continue to improve! We have a similar thing with one of my daughters who has become quite disabled in the past 2 years and sherCOs a single mother of 2 little ones. She has a couple
    of slipped discs and been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. SherCOs in constant
    pain and after a recent 3 week stay in hospital is presently bed bound!!

ItrCOs a cruel world, sometimes!!

Take care of yourself

Lloyd
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
  • From tonyhou...@gmail.com@24:150/2 to rec.sport.rugby.league on Thu Feb 17 03:49:06 2022

TM
    Not looking good, Madge

Hi all!!

Sorry, but IrCOve decided with great reluctance not to carry on running the Tipping Comp! We have had to deal with some life changing family problems over the past 18-24 months and I canrCOt really devote the time anymore!

Thanks for everything.

Lloyd
    thanks for all you have done over the years ive been in the comp, fond memories, keep safe and thx again
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32